vendredi 24 mai 2013




















There's no time to lose, I heard her say.
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams
And you will lose your mind.

                                                           (The Rolling Stones, Ruby tuesday)






2 commentaires:

  1. Goodbye Ruby Tuesday,
    who could hang a name on you ? When you change with every new day, Still I'm going miss you....

    Love to know more about this beautiful sculpture! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Judith,
    I've spent last days singing "Ruby Tuesday", and looking to my last photographs I've found this one: a silver sculpture called "Petita camperola"(1932-1933) by the spanish artist Julio Gonzales at the Barcelona MNAC.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_González_(sculptor)
    One more time, a kind of "Correspondances"...
    Thank you to come and sing with me!

    RépondreSupprimer